Old Diebold safe

no biggie.. my RR has done it to me is why I thought that was what happened.

g'day Roger

Reply to
Key

Thanks for the photo.

I don't do any safe work, just conventional cylinder locks. What are the numbers for on the "sides" of the "window"?

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph

its an 'interesting' design> if you see it up close it has a large spiral line, that corresponds to the approximate number the dial is on. counting by so many units per line space.. --Shiva--

Reply to
me