OT / HEADS UP !!! / Are You A Citibank Customer ?

Bank one here, but I think it's the same hacker, I'm sure. He's out of an untrusted Spain, (ES) site. He's going after all the biggie's. Also ATT, my ISP. Got an e-mail yesterday directing me to a cloned credit card site. Also at

and a few of my credit cards. In all cases, look for the (lock) in IE 5+. It is not off topic but right on.

or

Reply to
Glen Cooper