Popping a master "hand-cuff" lock.

When in doubt, pull out the power tools and some eye protection and go to town. Sometimes (often enough) time is worth more than the lock. If a lock wants to do its job, then you've got to go to plan b.

Reply to
Erik

Probably not economical for him to pay somebody to do it but if it were my personal lock I would try to get or modify blanks and see if I could impression a key for it in my spare time.

Reply to
Steve