Re: Auto Lockout

And every time you get your Slim Jim out, you can hear someone say

"OH, just like the cops!"

I've heard that for my last time... don't even own a Slim Jim any more.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

So how do you open file cabinets? :o

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

locksmith company

your

Problems.

hand, that he may

because he cares

yea, had some strange looks while slim-jimming a file cab :-)

Reply to
"Keyman

"You only took five seconds! I'm not going to pay you forty bucks for THAT!!!!"

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Air wedge, and an under the drawer tool..... gotcha! <VBG>

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

forty bucks for

then 80 to open it the second time :-)