Re pinning

Greetings all,

I'm new to the art of locksmithing and in the need of re-pinning the locks on a tool chest set so they both will use the same key.

Am I in the right place?

P.S. I can acquire a re-pinning set from a local distributor that includes a tool set (some plastic tubes with notches and a go no go gauge)

Reply to
John Crandall

Try eBay under locksmith. The tubes are most likely plug followers.

Reply to
Skip

Right place for what? You did not tell us your needs or desires. Aside from keying alike the toolchest set. But you didn't say what you wanted from us? We'd be happy to pin them for you, let us know when you get the tumblers, and I'll send you my adress.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You're in the right place to ask specific questions. You may or may not get specific answers depending on what the questions are. If you're fuzzy, expect some ribbing before you get answers. If your questions seem suspicious, expect more ribbing and no answers.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

Reply to
Jim Gaynor

the local sears has them hanging on the shelf in fact.. package of 2-3 and then a bigger, all keyed alike.... --Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--