Re: Sentry 1220 Safe

serial number- and call the factory... OR get a local locksmith to call the factory-IF the combo has NOT been changed... they got records of it.

--Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--

"Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis" snipped-for-privacy@nospam.earthlink.net>

the combination. Is

technically savy

to me what to do,

contact:

good luck

Reply to
"Keyman

Most safe and vault guys can opne a Sentry in about 15 minutes. Some exceptions of course.

As for myself, I would never dream of sending opening instructions over a public forum such as this.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Darn,

I had wished I could Salvage it for my friend. I wound up taking a pry bar to it. He wanted to know what was inside. I only found two worthless peices of paper. And found out in the process how inferior the mechanism and the safe as a whole was. In short worthless junk.

Thanks,

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis

Reply to
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis

"Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis" snipped-for-privacy@nospam.earthlink.net>

taking a pry bar

in the process how

short worthless junk.

not worthless junk it's a fire box !!!

Reply to
"Keyman

Sentry makes fire safes. They are only meant to be fire resistant, and a very little courtesy bit of burglar resistant.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sentry makes a darn good ***fire safe***. I own one myself.

They are not intended to protect valuables from a burglary attack.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Opening would have been easy if you had gone to sentrysafe.com and requested a combo from them. Let me explain...I recently moved and lost the combo to the safe. I went to their web site and requested my combo. I had to provide the serial number and model number that was on the safe. I then wrote a statement that I was the owner of the safe and had it notarized. I mailed it to them with an $8.00 fee and in a week, I had the combo to the safe.

Hope it helps

--Shiva-- wrote:

Reply to
Anti Christ