Req Info: Quick Pull for Schlage

I see that A1 Security has a Quick Pull for Schlage F Series knobs sets, now. Has anyone used this? If so, does it work as well as the one for Kwikset knob sets? It's body doesn't look any different that the one for Kwiksets. Is it just a different blade? If so, will a Schlage blade work in a Quick Pull for Kwiksets?

Skip

Reply to
Skip

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Kwikset cylinders come out from the front, leaving the knob on?But, who knows with this crap?

The new line comes out different.

My puller only takes the cylinder out.

On Schlage "F" the whole knob has to come off!

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

I designed and sold this inovation to A_1.The operation is different in that it does not pull the cylinder but allows removal of the knob on the SCHLAGE,No a brass schlage keyblank will not work even if modified in a manner like the KWIKSET. WADES LOCK cbovender

Reply to
CBovender

Great, thanks. If it's as useful as the one I've had for years to use on Kwiksets, I'll be a happy guy.

Skip

Reply to
Skip

Reply to
Richard Parker

I got it yesterday. I've used it both yesterday and today, so far with no problems.

Skip

Reply to
Skip