Tobias LSS CD

Any opinions about LSS by Mark Tobias. My understanding is that it allows one to learn many By Pass Methods, (of a practical nature). Does it teach alternative entry faster than via codes, etc.(tricks & shortcuts)methods of entry for cars and commercial & Residential ? Is it worth $ 400.00?

Reply to
William S. Gilman

I found it to be a great resource, and can advice anyone to get it. Almost any lock on the market can be found in there, including it's vulnerability(s). And a whole lot of by-pass methods are discussed, including a peek of what's in the real pro's toolbox ;)

If still in doubt, ask him for a trail version that will last 4 days.

With regards,

Barry Wels

Reply to
Barry Wels

tobias is a lawyer who wrote the stuff for court testimony from my understanding, i have the book and it is ok, but no real new info that hasn't been published elsewhere.

Reply to
todd

William,

I don't recommend you buy it. I have the government restricted version and there's nothing in there I haven't seen in classes, books, and locksmith catalogs. It's certainly not worth the price. It's not a training resource, it does not teach you "tricks & shortcuts". It's not very user friendly, you can't print, save, or manipulate documents. If you pay that much money for a product, you should be able to at least do something other than stare at it.

Rich

Reply to
Rich