trying to get a code series..

if any of you with shops get a walk in customer, with a BAUER
Products key, double sided..
code series ae001, to ae059 or 60, would you please measure the
depths of cuts and get back to me, trying to help one of the
magazines out and get all the possible combinations..
its for a NEW horse trailer, at least so far thats all we seen
it on here.. thanks
got 17 or 18 so far of the possibilities..
drop a note on here and I will email you for the details
--Shiva--

Reply to
me
my genericode does not show it. the only code series ae01 to ae500 shows to be a single-sided Hudson. when I look up "Bauer", the code series is not there.
Reply to
Key
They offer Codes OnLine = COL BBE.
snipped-for-privacy@notanywhere.net wrote: > > > > > > > snipped-for-privacy@notanywhere.net wrote: > >> if any of you with shops get a walk in customer, with a BAUER > >> Products key, double sided.. > >> code series ae001, to ae059 or 60, would you please measure the > >> depths of cuts and get back to me, trying to help one of the > >> magazines out and get all the possible combinations.. > >> > >> its for a NEW horse trailer, at least so far thats all we seen > >> it on here.. thanks > >> got 17 or 18 so far of the possibilities.. > >> > >> drop a note on here and I will email you for the details > >> --Shiva-- > > > >COL has the info..... > > > >Dennis > who is COL? > dont recognise that one.. > > --Shiva-- > >
Reply to
Billy B. Edwards Jr.

Site Timeline