trying to get a code series..

if any of you with shops get a walk in customer, with a BAUER Products key, double sided.. code series ae001, to ae059 or 60, would you please measure the depths of cuts and get back to me, trying to help one of the magazines out and get all the possible combinations..

its for a NEW horse trailer, at least so far thats all we seen it on here.. thanks got 17 or 18 so far of the possibilities..

drop a note on here and I will email you for the details --Shiva--

Reply to
me

my genericode does not show it. the only code series ae01 to ae500 shows to be a single-sided Hudson. when I look up "Bauer", the code series is not there.

Reply to
Key

COL has the info.....

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

yeah, its brand new, like this year.. --Shiva--

Reply to
me

who is COL? dont recognise that one..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Reply to
Billy B. Edwards Jr.

interesting.., if they got that series, then Gail didnt know it..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me