tubular locks

HAS ANYONE BOUGHT AND USED THOSE 7 OR 8 PIN TUBULAR LOCK PICKS, I NEED SOMEONE TO RECOMMEND THE BEST SET, THANKS

Reply to
rgwest1

Ace and Gem are both satisfactory.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I like the small "greenwald" type myself.. in seven or eight pin... the guy that sells them will bug the hell out of you once you buy something though.. I think I spent at least if not more then a grand with them over the years.. John's Custom Products in the Las Vegas area, don't know if this number is any good.. 702-897-8340 all kinds of different types of tubular (among others) specialty picks and picksets. Not all worth the money I spent! (Brass top metal shaft about 1 1/2 inches high with a skinny shaft for entering and then sliding up the cutout in the greenwald lock shield) I'm glad I no longer have the phone number this guy used to use to contact me! rotflmao! because he will bug you.. you could do a search for "greenwald industries" type picks as well.. that might work.. I've seen two others thaat came close to this one. just haven't had the luck of the small one. rc (and if someone doesn't like my grammer.....Bite Me! lol)

Reply to
"RC" da "PCDJ

That is the moron that "Cold Canvas'" Locksmiths selling "Quality" hole saws, etc.

We just lay the phone down for a few minutes. He gets the idea & hangs up!

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

Reply to
"RC" da "PCDJ

I really like the HPC TLP-C Model B. Very nice tool.

Reply to
Cookie