vingcard 2100 plus

Hi all,

my company happened to acquire a venue whose doors have vingcard classic locks, and we have a vingcard 2100 plus encoder station. the problem is, the station doesn't seem to be complete, seems we're lacking the cable for the portable device and a *contact card* one inserts in the locks to re-program them; furthermore, we have nio manual for this item. We tried to re-issue key cards as we needed them, but are unable to issue more than 26 (?!) employee cards. Unfortunately the people at vingcard themselves are not too helpful (they are almost ridiculously expensive tho)...

Would anyone happen to lnow how we could re-program our system and maybe provide us with some more information.. maybe even a manual or some spare parts..

Any help would be very much appreciated,

TIA Nina

Reply to
Nina

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Nina,

I think you are stuck going through Ving. The lock manufacturers sold to the innkeepers directly so the locksmiths never were in the loop on the programming, parts, etc.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf