Vintage S & G timelocks?

Anybody know other locksmiths that have some of these vintage timelocks for sale? Hoping to find somebody willing to part with one for a farewell gift to a retiring locksmith.

Thanks

Darren Wildwood Lock

Reply to
Wildwood Lock

They pop up on ebay from time to time, making anything from a couple of hundred to a few thousand dollars, depending on age, rarity and condition.

I have a few in my collection and they are a joy to own.

Paul

Reply to
Paul A Prescott