Wanted: A1 Pak-A-Punch accessories

I am looking for accessories mostly for punching Schlage and Kwikset but will consider others or lots if the price is right. I already have the punch and some accessories so I am really not looking to buy a whole setup that includes another punch unless the price is really good. You can email me at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Please include in detail what you have and what you want for it.

Reply to
DB

Call A1:

1-877-725-2121
Reply to
goma865

Thanks. I was really kinda looking for a bit below list price. I got the punch from a buddy who was getting out of automotive and am trying to keep my investment as low as possible since I already have a couple code machines.

Reply to
DB