Wanted--older arrow deadbolt

Hi again, I posted on here asking what the brand of a deadbolt was and you all sais it was Arrow, which it is. I was wondering if anyone here had one that works and would be willing to sell it for a couple of bucks, it doesn't matter is it's used or not or how weathered it is, but it needs keys and the brass cover for the interior part (mine is missing) It doesn't matter whether it has holes drilled in it to recover the screws.

If you do have one please contact me either here or by e-mailing me, whichever you prefer.

Thanks, Zachary

Reply to
Zachary3

Must have missed the original post and not exactly what you're looking for.

I have an Arrow "extra heavy duty" (D series) deadbolt ,brand new in the box, that's been on the shelf for years. (I sell Lori deadbolts now). I'd be willing to let it go for a good price, but "a couple of bucks" don't even come close.

Not sure if it's single or double cyl, but if you're interested, I'll check it out tomorrow.

BTW - They list for $70 for a S/C and $89 for a D/C, but I'll let it go at a good price to get rid of it.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS

Don't you want a new Arrow deadbolt? I've never taken one in. All the Arrow DB I've worked on keep on working just fine.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The reason why I'm asking for an older one is just because (IMO) they look better. The newer ones stick out farther than the older ones do.

Yes, I'm detailed like that.

Reply to
Zachary3