warded barrel key of unknown origin

I have a roll top desk I am working on. It is possibly of Dutch origin, and has two keys of different sizes. The smaller key is missing, and I've tried to manipulate the lock already (probably not with the appropriate tool). I tried the local supply house, but none of their warded barrel keys are the right size, either too small or too big. Anybody know of a good supplier of odd keys?

Thanks, Cus

Reply to
CusMarsh

. Anybody know of a good supplier of odd

Try a local locksmith. Anybody who's been in business long will have a number of various ones around.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere