Who here is a REAL locksmith?

Go take your f***in thorazine.

You are one dumb illiterate little f*ck. I havent seen too many credit applications that forget to ask for a social or DOB. Wiki site doesnt ask for either.

ig deal, he is not asking for more info than

He requires 4 things you yutz. Here get somebody to read it to you:

"This site is free! No signup or membership fees required!

Some information in this site is security sensitive in nature. Therefore, we need to establish your credentials as a bona fide locksmith before allowing site access.

To register for a new account, it is suggested that you send us the following. The purpose is to reassure us that we are not letting just anyone free access to critical information. (It may help to copy and paste the below list into an email when sending this information to us). Desired Username (REQUIRED) Email Address (REQUIRED) Real First Name (REQUIRED) Real Last Name (REQUIRED)

This information is helpful to us, but not required: Home Street Address Home City, State, Zip, Country Home Telephone Number Company Name Company Street Address Company City, State, Zip, Country Company Telephone Number Web Site Address Current Associations and your Member Numbers Other information that would be helpful in verifying your identity and your credentials as a locksmith or security related professional"

What part of "This information is helpful to us, but not required" did you have trouble with?

is that you are a dumb ass who cant read and is pissed off because he couldnt get on the wiki site.

Reply to
Punch Job

Nope, you dope.

Reply to
BogusID

Nope what you dumb f*ck? Credit applications don't ask for a social and DOB? The Wicki guy doesnt require only 4 pieces of f***in information? The wiki site doesnt ask for social or DOB? Just what did you disagree with you clueless fuckwitt. I know it isnt the part about you being a daumbass who couldnt get on the wiki site because everybody knows thats right.

Reply to
Punch Job