Latest threads in 🔒 Lockmithing and Lockpicking Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how to fix lock
I aquired a small fire safe. The combination lock is inoperable. I took the inner cover plate off and took the lock out. There are 3 'D' shaped pieces that were laying loose inside. I opened the lock...
6
6

Re: Kadaitcha Man Suks Gate$ Dik - Then Can't Count To 4
If number 4 was a verb reference, then that means there were only 3 noun senses listed yet you wrote "The noun "spit" has 4 senses". By your own obtuse, fucked-up illogic, you are a "winTroll". That...

Hey Everybody
Had computer problems for a while, but I'm back now. I see a lot of the same names, and a few new ones. Hope you guys have been staying out of trouble while I was gone. Tom Collins Tom_Collins[at]

Re: Is an Assa 05-14 Blank Restricted
While I'm not familiar with that key blank, I might be able to clear things up. The only ASSA locks I seen over here are high security with restricted keyways. The locksmith I used to work for was a...

Gentlemen, Please stop feeding the Trolls.
Hi guys. There are several posters that I suspect are trolling. jumping onto the so-called controversy of of Mr. Blaze. They can be characterized by being in possession of the amazing ability to tell...
12
12

LoseDOS Systems, don't waste your time
I just talked to the 100 million plus people who have had to suffer using crappy LoseDOS 1895, 1898, 1900 and 1903 systems. They are now pyschotic schizophrenics who troll COLA.

Re: How to remove exterior door lockset?
There's a small wire loop sticking out of the base of the Try pushing in on the wire. Also, check the latchbolt (door edge), there may be a brand name there. Best luck, Lou
5
5

hi~ im korea locksmith
hi.. nice meet everyone. ^^ tomorrow I wonder if I might ask you a question? I don't know English . sorry. I see korea- English dictionary. write in English I ask. locksmith information. car opening...
1
1

volvo 440
I need some help on a volvo 440. A friend of mine bought this car but the lock of the door on the driver site idn't working the way it shouldt be. So I was wondering how I can change this? If any one...
4
4

Blue Dog
What is up with them, I submit a request access to their web site to order key and was told..."sorry, No" Will
2
2

In need of Raquetball court door lock
Hi, I look come around here once in a while, and learn very much from your postings, but now I have a question. I am in need of a door lock for a raquetball court with a tempered glass door. It used...
5
5

Re: OT-joke
True story.... I was having trouble opening a Toyota one day. After about five minutes, the lady who owned the cars made the following statement:: "I did this once down in DC and two guys who said...
1
1

Re: learning to pick
In article >, Megan > wrote: How does a rake allow manipulating one pin stack at a time? People vary in choice - I like the finger/hook for this purpose. Many prefer the half diamond or round. In a...
3
3

charge for luggage lock - out of line? better solution?
I mostly lurk here, since I don't have any expertise to add, but you've graciously helped me a couple of times in the past. I have a gripe, but want to check it out before I fly off the handle. Well,...
7
7

Opinions of those without a clue
Ya know... I tried to avoid the Matt Blaze thread from the beginning because I knew it would just be the same old tied argument by computer people who think that fixing a physical security problem is...
13
13