Re: OT-joke

True story....

I was having trouble opening a Toyota one day. After about five minutes, the lady who owned the cars made the following statement::

"I did this once down in DC and two guys who said they were car thieves got it open in about a minute, but in all fairness, they were "professionals".

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

What she probably didn't bother to explain was that either she had a different car or her window was open 3/4 of an inch.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf