In need of Raquetball court door lock

Hi,

I look come around here once in a while, and learn very much from your postings, but now I have a question. I am in need of a door lock for a raquetball court with a tempered glass door. It used to have a Weiser Lock lock but I don't know the model number. If anyone knows of any brand and/or model that can be used?

Leonardo Velasco Valenzuela & Sons Locksmithing

Reply to
Leonardo A. Velasco

ok, its mounts how? like a door knob? or flush?

--Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--

Try looking at an Ives 426B flush ring. Add a hospital roller latch and that should meet your needs considering the inside of the court should be as object free and smooth as possible.

Mr.bill

Reply to
mr.bill

Does anybody else see anything amusing about having to comply with ADA for a racquetball court? Do the handicapped racquetball players find themselves unable to grip a knob or flush latch?

- badenov

Reply to
badenov

LOGIC goes out the window with ADA... they COULD require handicapped... so the people in a wheel chair could get out of a glass door...

--Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--

I don't play racquetball, but I can envision a player with equipment in one hand and the other hand disabled in some way. You should also consider that one or more of the employees of the facility may have arthritis or other condition that makes a standard knob difficult or painful.

But I do see ADA rules to be amusing when they apply to jobs or areas that require, by their nature, physical agility and strength.

Daniel

Reply to
dbs