Band structure of Si

I need to write a program for the calculation of the band structure in Si using the pseudopotential method. I will appreciate any advise.
The source code for a simple program will be very useful, and any links will be great. Thanks!
maybe the guys who programmed that can help you...
http://www.ceg.uiuc.edu/demos/si_bandstructure /
another possibility is to look for III/V related papers, there's lot of research done to calculate band structures.

News==----
Newsgroups
=---