bonding silicone rubber to urethane

Hi all,
I'm looking for an adhesive to bond silicone rubber to a urethane film.
Does such a product even exist?
Regards,
Tim
You can get silicone rubber to stick to most substrates after a fashion.
What form is the rubber in? LSR, RTV, sheet etc. Do you know if it's addition or condensation cured? Also, what are the conditions that the bond will have to stand up to once made? Heat, water etc.

It's an addition cure LSR (Pt catalyst).
it would need to withstand some shear and some tension. water proof would be nice. heat.. maybe 40 C or so. i don't see anything over 45-50 C tho.
I've tried putting the LSR onto some urethane and letting it cure, but it peels off without much effort.
Thanks
Tim

Tim,
Shouldn't be too much of a problem to get a half decent bond.
Drop me an email to my personal address and I'll forward you more details of techniques.
Rgds,
Simon