Clear or Camo Blading for Wind Turbines

I was unsuccessful getting artsy types to vouch for counter rotating wind turbines but I haven't given up trying to please our aesthetes:

  1. Find a clear structural material with the same index of refraction as air.

  1. Find a paint that constantly changes color to blend in with changing surroundings.

Back in the '50s DARPA had a top secret project called "Cameleon" where a semi active paint could mimic any visual situation.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Dear Bret Cahill:

Yes, let's be sure can kill as many birds as possible.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)