Clear or Camo Blading for Wind Turbines

I was unsuccessful getting artsy types to vouch for counter rotating wind turbines but I haven't given up trying to please our aesthetes:
1. Find a clear structural material with the same index of refraction as air.
2. Find a paint that constantly changes color to blend in with changing surroundings.
Back in the '50s DARPA had a top secret project called "Cameleon" where a semi active paint could mimic any visual situation.
Bret Cahill
Dear Bret Cahill:

Yes, let's be sure can kill as many birds as possible.
David A. Smith