epdm (I think) glue?

Hello all.
I'm working on a car that has a broken muffler mount. The part is
constructed very much like a standard motor mount, a block of black
rubber sandwiched between two pieces of metal. The rubber has broken
cleanly in two, and I'd like to find an adhesive that would glue it
back together.
Is the black rubber usually epdm? Does anyone know of a good strong
glue for this material?
any help/suggestions are welcome.
thanks
Reply to
Dana
(super glue)
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try. It is flamible tho..
This glue looks interestesting
don't know if it would work for rubber.
Epoxy might be too ridged. I don't know how well it withstands big temperature changes
-scott
Reply to
aSkeptic

Site Timeline