epdm (I think) glue?

Hello all.
I'm working on a car that has a broken muffler mount. The part is constructed very much like a standard motor mount, a block of black
rubber sandwiched between two pieces of metal. The rubber has broken cleanly in two, and I'd like to find an adhesive that would glue it back together.
Is the black rubber usually epdm? Does anyone know of a good strong glue for this material?
any help/suggestions are welcome.
thanks
Dana wrote:

Cyanoacrylate ?
Steve

(super glue)
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try. It is flamible tho..
This glue looks interestesting http://www.graphitestore.com/itemDetails.asp?item_idH1&prd_id=6&cat_id )&curPage=1 I don't know if it would work for rubber.
Epoxy might be too ridged. I don't know how well it withstands big temperature changes
-scott