Food Texture Analysis

I'm in the process of selecting an instrument to run texture testing on bakery products (filled croissants mainly). I'm already aware of Stable
Microsystems and Instron. Are there any other instrument manufacturers I should be checking out? Remember, they must be big enough to have representatives in Greece.
TIA
Kostas Polyzonis
Anyone who believes that the laws of physics are mere social conventions is invited to try transgressing those conventions from the windows of my 7th floor apartment. Alan D. Sokal
To reply by private e-mail type replace invalid with gr
You might want to look at the CNS Farnell texture analyzer of Brookfield Engineering: http://www.brookfieldengineering.com . They do have a representative in Greece.

snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Clicking on the link right now, as we speak.
Cheers
Kostas