image of tungsten, tungsten-titan alloys

Dear friends, I am searching the images of microstructure of tungsten alloys and other hard alloys (captured from the inverted microscope). Could you please help me. If you have any images please share them with me ( snipped-for-privacy@videotest.ru). Thank you very much in advance. Alla Povarkova, VideoTesT

Reply to
Alla Povarkova

Several pictures show up with

"tungsten microstructure", "tungsten titanium microstructure". The search with google--->images for these two topics is not very effective.

Find micrography links with

J.J.

Reply to
jacques jedwab