removing the yellowing in plastics ?

sorry if this is old hat.
most of the googling shows cleaners to remove dirt but none of these products actually reverese or remove the yellowing i find
in some off white plastic parts?
I have tried things like peroxide washes and , tuff stuff cleaners to no avail.
can yellowed plastic be rejuvinated ? I am guessing it is sm chemical rection that has occured ? and will require some chemical reactin to restore ?
anyways any helpful info greatly appreciated, robb
robb ha scritto:

Yes, it's the typical effect of polymer's degradation, especially for PC.
ADB

Great ! How does one rejuvinate ? robb
robb ha scritto:

i'm sorry but when i read your post i was harried so i read "ruined" instead of "rejuvinated". Your plastic degradated so i think you can do anything, or however i'm not able to help you.
ADB
robb wrote:

I don't believe you can remove the yellowing. You may be able to make it less objectionable by coloring it with a very dilute blue dye. Many types of laundry detergent contain blue dye to make the whites seem whiter. In years past, it was sold separately as "bluing".