Top Scientist To Investigate Thermoelectric Behavior Of Metal Dental Fillings

In other words, you want to know why more research effort isn't being expended to find out if it is scientifically feasible that you are being controlled by government propaganda channeled by transmissions through your fillings.

PD

Reply to
PD

On Mar 20, 1:14=A0am, Keith P Walsh wrote: [wipe dialoghohreia]

either tip

by what?

or by lookup tables of potentials, cellular and muscular

by what?

The wire was in both glasses, both hot. What has it to do with your above claim?

If I had the time. Why don't you, with a chicken wing or a leaf and iron and copper wires? Maybe you can guess why Volta's experiment could work with iron and not copper.

its, shitwit And yes, it is wrong. The not goes in the predicate, not in the determiner.

It's not ta=FDtologhic at all as it's self-contradictory. It's equivalent with "If I don't say so myself."

Kids are not pedants--another one of your malapropisms--the paidoghogh is the pedant, which you'v been consistently here. My asides do not bear on my scientific reckennings; they aren't even in the same block of text. So you are deluded.

I don't see "chemical" in there.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

or a worm for a chicken wing

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

snipped-for-privacy@j38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

What's your point here?

Do you suffer from chronic tinnitus yourself?

Are you trying to suggest that my hypothesis is as fanciful as yours?

It isn't.

The other difference is that there are scientific tests that could easily be implemented (although not by myself acting alone) which would offer some degree of evidence as to whether or not my hypothesis is correct, but which those who advocate the use of amalgams in dentistry (and who would be in a position to conduct such tests) have never bothered to carry out.

The tone of your message gives the impression that you are not a happy person.

Do you have any amalgam fillings in your teeth?

Keith P Walsh

Reply to
Keith P Walsh

messagenews:108a85a0-c5c5-4e2d-81a1->

Did you ever have any amalgam fillings in your teeth?

Because if you did then the fact that you still suffer from tinnitus now doesn't prove that the condition wasn't caused by the dissipation of electrical energy from the fillings when they were in.

It appears that chronic tinnitus is the result of permanent damage to the nerves in the inner ear.

It would be unreasonable to expect that such damage might be repaired simply by the removal of fillings.

I am sorry to hear about your daughter.

However, the fact that there are other things in life which make people unhappy does not prove that having metal amalgam fillings in your teeth is not one of them.