uhmw thermoplastic

I am a science teacher at an elementary school and we have a very limited budget, so...I am trying to find the material in this product,
so that I may buy it in bulk at a reduced price if possible. Any ideas to its composition and a source? thanks, rick
http://www.e-clec-tech.com/shapelock250g.html
Rick,
    I wish you success in your search. but it is likely (from my experience) that the raw ingredients will only be available in bulk quantities sufficiently costly enough that you won't be able to afford them. Hence the reason the 250g container is expensive.
If the product has a patent number, could you please post it, and I will do a little digging for you.
clay