10K psi 3 micron inline filter?

We're looking for a 3 micron 10,000-psi-rated inline filter.

We had four we put in about 15 years back, one got contaminated a few weeks ago and the inside element got crushed - it is not a replaceable element in the filter.

We tried a few of the local hydraulic houses, but their stuff, while extensive in number, is all in the 3000 psi and under range. Enerpac didn't have anything.

Any sources in instruments, aviation, etc.? (A larger mesh may be OK)

thanx

Reply to
Hobdbcgv

Fluid? Flow rate? Temperature? Allowable pressure drop?

Lance

*****
Reply to
Lance Hill

Dear Hobdbcgv:

Filters -> Pall Corporation I don't own stock (or sell them), but I've never been disappointed with their products. URL:

(home page) they also have several choices in the 6500 psig range.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Take a look at

and look in the "Designers Guide" under Filters, Hydraulic.

Reply to
Bud Trinkel

thanx - no luck there

Reply to
Hobdbcgv

I checked their website -

they have a large one, but not in-line

thanx anyway

Reply to
Hobdbcgv

mobile hydraulic

Flow rate?

under 1 gpm

Temperature?

nothing unusual - ambient

Allowable pressure drop?

100 psi
Reply to
Hobdbcgv

Look at

to the Valves, fittings and tubing section and under the Taper Seal product section you will find in-line filters rated at 15000 psi and down to

0.5 micron. They require special fittings from the company but a large line of adapters is available for NPT etc.

Farmer

Reply to
Farmer

The 47mm one might do the job:

Have you tried the Thomas Register?
Lance

*****

Hobdbcgv, >> Fluid?

Reply to
Lance

I would try GlobalSpec

You can search for filters by specifications and connect to suppliers with your exact needs quickly. Much better than Thomas Register.

Reply to
Whitey