10K psi 3 micron inline filter?

We're looking for a 3 micron 10,000-psi-rated inline filter.
We had four we put in about 15 years back, one got contaminated a few weeks ago
and the inside element got crushed - it is not a replaceable element in the
filter.
We tried a few of the local hydraulic houses, but their stuff, while extensive
in number, is all in the 3000 psi and under range. Enerpac didn't have
anything.
Any sources in instruments, aviation, etc.? (A larger mesh may be OK)
thanx
Reply to
Hobdbcgv
Dear Hobdbcgv:
Filters -> Pall Corporation I don't own stock (or sell them), but I've never been disappointed with their products. URL:
(home page) they also have several choices in the 6500 psig range.
David A. Smith
Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)
mobile hydraulic
Flow rate?
under 1 gpm
Temperature?
nothing unusual - ambient
Allowable pressure drop?
100 psi
Reply to
Hobdbcgv
Look at
to the Valves, fittings and tubing section and under the Taper Seal product section you will find in-line filters rated at 15000 psi and down to 0.5 micron. They require special fittings from the company but a large line of adapters is available for NPT etc.
Farmer
Reply to
Farmer
The 47mm one might do the job:
Have you tried the Thomas Register?
Lance *****
Hobdbcgv, >> Fluid?
Reply to
Lance
I would try GlobalSpec
You can search for filters by specifications and connect to suppliers with your exact needs quickly. Much better than Thomas Register.
Reply to
Whitey

Site Timeline