Advanced Patran-marc link question

Dear all, I want to develop an application with PCL (patran programming langage) which launch several computations from patran to marc analysis. To do this I need to know how to use pcl functions to create the file something.dat (computation characteristics) and then launch (on my own) marc with this file thanks to the function utl_process_spawn(cmd,TRUE) because I want my program wait for marc results. Is there somebody who can help me? Any help would be greatfully acknowledged.

Morgan

Reply to
Morgan Sangeux