demande d'aide pour patran

salut tout le monde je suis nouveau en patran/nastran et je cherche de la documentation sur ce code pour apprendre a l'utiliser merci

rachid

Reply to
R.Ouchaou

hello everyone I am new in patran/nastran and I seek documentation on this code to learn has to use it thank you.

Presumably you have used Google Advanced, and searched requiring all the words: patran nastran documentation I find 55 hits, which you may or may not find useful.

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Translation:

Hello everybody. I am new with Patran/Nastran and I'm looking for documentation on the code to learn how to use it. Thank you.

Rachid

Reply to
Don A. Gilmore

Patran and Nastran manuals: