ASTM FASTENERS MANUAL

I M LOOKING FOR ASTM STANDARDS MANUAL FOR FASTENERS. I M INTO MANUFACTURING OF FASTENERS, NEED SPECIFICATION & STANDARD REGULARLY,
IF I PURCHASE IT'S TOO COSTLY. IF ANY ONE CAN PROVIDE..

Do not use all caps. This is shouting.
You are asking someone in a public forum to break the law.
David A. Smith
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:27:30 -0800 (PST), in sci.engr.mech

Let's see it's your business is the manufacturing fasteners? Then the cost of the standard is a business expense and you should bear it. Not ask someone to break the law to help you out. While that might be common practice in your country, India is it? Name: triband-mum-59.182.106.252.mtnl.net.in Address: 59.182.106.252
That's not the case elsewhere in the world.