FA: Load cells, force gauges, torque cells, high capacity

Hello. I'm no longer doing projects in automotive engineering, so I'm auctioning off a bunch of very heavy duty items, including a 5000
ft-lb torque cell, a 20,000 lb tension/compression cell, and some hydraulic force sensors. Acquisition costs were thousands of dollars (my clients paid, thank goodness), but starting bids are all under $50. Have a look here:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=optoeng&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1
You may need to paste the above URL back together, or, do an ebay username search for 'optoeng'. Thanks.
Paul Mathews Aengineering Co.