FEA software

I want to model resonators (modes, eigenvalues) for interconnected cylinders and rings (shells of finite thickness and depth) as a hobby exercise. I find the JL analyzer works beautifully for simple systems with excellent animation but I cannot construct the complexity required. I get no reply from JL when they are asked if the engineering light version will do what I want. I would like to hear recommendation for optimum share /freeware for the purpose to be used on windows.

Reply to
ddwyer