engineers shoes

I'm trying to find some shoes !

I need to look reasonably presentable when working in the office, but I need shoes with toe caps for the workshop.

I used to buy brown leather brogue shoes, with leather uppers and slip resistant oil proof soles. These had 200 Joule toe caps.

The makers of these shoes " Toetector " have gone out of business, and I can't find another source.

Can anyone help with an English supplier ?

-- Jonathan

Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device there is a fool greater than the proof.

To reply remove AT

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes