MATERIAL SPECS SS41P ???

Dear friends, I am one mechanical engineer and came across one material SS41P ( JIS STd) I would like to know more about this material, Like its
composition and its equivalent material as per ISO/DIN Standard, if any.
Thanks
Milind

I did a quicky search. At least one industrial buyer was willing to buy to the following standards, interchangeably.
Standards: JIS G 3101 Class 2 , SS41p JIS G 3193
DIN 17100 R St 44-2-U,
BS 14360 , Grade 43A
Does this help with BS or DIN numbers?
Brian Whatcott