SEEKING INFO. ON ELECTRICAL ACTUATED BALL VALVES, (NOT A MAIL LIST OR SPAM)

THIS IS NOT AN ATTMEPT TO CREATE A MAIL LIST OR SPAM. ONLY SERIOUS RESPONES REGARDING TO THIS SURVEY ARE WANTED.

I am a Senior Mechanical Engineering Student at the University of Texas

at Tyler. > I am in the need of assistance of individuals that are familiar and > have used > electrically actuated ball valves. If you are familiar with type of > ball valve, > please answer the questions below. > > My team and I are to design an electrically actuated ball valve. > Your response is vital information. Please fill free to add additional > comments or advice relating to electrical actuated ball valves. > > Thank you, > > Jaime Martinez > > 1. Are electronically commanded ball valve controller /positioners > sold or used at your business/plant? > > 2. What is the brand or brands are used at your facility? > > 3. What chemicals or types of fluids are controlled by electronically > commanded ball valve controller/positioners at facility? > > 4. Why is it important in controlling this fluid? > > 5. Do you have any complaints or concerns using your electrically > actuated ball valve? > > 6. What is the importance or advantages using your electrically > actuated ball valve? > > 7. What features would you like to see on your electronically > commanded ball valve > controller/positioner? > > 8. What are the prices of the valves that you use? > > 9. Other Comments:
Reply to
jaimesmartinez

Dear jaimesmartinez:

No.