Service engineers

hi guys, please tell me what should be the job profile of a After Sales Service engineer(product maintenance,installation etc.).How we can diagonose problems in a machine.

Reply to
pkres2000

Dear pkres2000:

I'd recommend you make friends with the oldest person currently doing the job. Nothing beats learning the tricks from "an old dog".

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Design of experiments and Statistical Process Control

Reply to
<beard6801