somebody please give me a suggestion

Hello! Everybody! It is nice to have friends like you here. I am searchin the dynamician group on net. When I found this group I was really happy. Thanks to the owner and to the members of this group. I would like to ask for your suggestion. I am now doing my master research. I would like to do my research in the analytical ODS areas. But I am not still sure what topics I should choose. For me, I would like to ask all of you if you know the hot topics on ODS in the world in 20006, please give me a suggestion. Your suggestion is my pleasure and I hope somebody help me. With best lucks to you all

Reply to
ktmg