Please help Me!!

Hello all
Sorry I'm new around Newsgroups
I have a quick question: Do the replies to my posts get emailed to me?
I would really appreciate your help in this regard.
Best Regards
Sacha Brassel

Sacha Brassel
You can't be very new. Your profile shows posts on various Newsgroups since June of last year.
Replies to go to your email address only if the sender sends them there.
Paul
Reply to
co_farmer
Sacha Brassel wrote in article ...
So new............
.................yet having the presence of mind to SPAM a website........
Interesting!
As Groucho Marx once said, "I'd love to help you out....which way did you come in?"
Reply to
*
This jerk has posted the same message to other newsgroups, no telling ohow many
co snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
Reply to
Rex
NO Read the news group.
Reply to
Lew Hartswick
Or someone has posted it for him...
Cheers Trevor Jones
Reply to
Trevor Jones
Sorry we know your type. Go away. This was creative 15 years ago.
Reply to
Dave Hinz