Please help Me!!

Hello all Sorry I'm new around Newsgroups I have a quick question: Do the replies to my posts get emailed to me? I would really appreciate your help in this regard.

Best Regards

Sacha Brassel

Sacha Brassel

You can't be very new. Your profile shows posts on various Newsgroups since June of last year.

Replies to go to your email address only if the sender sends them there.

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

Sacha Brassel wrote in article ...

So new............

.................yet having the presence of mind to SPAM a website........

Interesting!

As Groucho Marx once said, "I'd love to help you out....which way did you come in?"

Reply to
*

NO Read the news group.

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

Or someone has posted it for him...

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Sorry we know your type. Go away. This was creative 15 years ago.

Reply to
Dave Hinz