stitching multilayer

Hello, I am looking for method to bind woven layers. That for project in my university. I have to compare methods of stitching and pinning. However, I didn't find complete information about that. Do you know books, or website on this aim?

thank you

Reply to
antoineshu

Your very best source in this matter might well be your Mom - if she has a sewing machine. If not a friend's Mom might serve your purpose equally well.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Reply to
Brian Whatcott