Cr film sputtering

Hi,
I am having issues with magnetron sputtering of Cr. The chamber and
the film seems to have coloration after depositing the film at 3 mTorr
and a DC power of 50-100 W. Since the Cr film should look like a nomal
metal (no color), I am looking to find solution to this issue. Also,
can anybody help me in understanding the drift in the manometer
pressure reading when the plasma is turned on for deposition?
I would appreciate any input.
thanks.
Reply to
lsudheendra