For Sandra Smith about InfoRelation.com

Hallo,
I have visited InfoRelation.com and I would like to thank you for drawing
my attention to this service ;-). The idea of connecting demand
and supply for info, knowledge etc is great! Thanks to this I was able
to find an expert in the field of my interest and hobby.
As regards your advertisement I think that perhaps you offer too much
money to the members of the projetc team ;-).
Best regards,
Donald Martin
Reply to
ada