For Sandra Smith about InfoRelation.com

Hallo,
I have visited InfoRelation.com and I would like to thank you for drawing my attention to this service ;-). The idea of connecting demand
and supply for info, knowledge etc is great! Thanks to this I was able to find an expert in the field of my interest and hobby. As regards your advertisement I think that perhaps you offer too much money to the members of the projetc team ;-).
Best regards, Donald Martin