R.A.D.A.R Ladle Slag Detection System

Please reply the contact information for this "R.A.D.A.R " Ladle slag detection System.
There was a paper published in I& SM July 2003 by J.Uhlenbusch,
M.C.Stajduhar, W.J.Krajcik and J.D.Dorricott of APA Systems. I tried to locate APA Systems in Chicago Heights, Il- No luck!
You may reply to voolivoolipapa snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com after removing "_nospam". Thanks
after removing "_nospam".

Try looking at their web site, http://www.apasys.com/ which lists a phone # of (708) 757-3105, fax (708)757-3880
This did not show up in several search engines (including Google!), but Yahoo had it listed. Never search with just one tool!
Pittsburgh Pete
Have you checked out
www.metsen.com
8 proven systems, vibration based ladle slag detection, patented technology
after removing "_nospam".