R.A.D.A.R Ladle Slag Detection System

Please reply the contact information for this "R.A.D.A.R " Ladle slag
detection System.
There was a paper published in I& SM July 2003 by J.Uhlenbusch,
M.C.Stajduhar, W.J.Krajcik and J.D.Dorricott of APA Systems. I tried to
locate APA Systems in Chicago Heights, Il- No luck!
You may reply to voolivoolipapa snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com after removing "_nospam".
Thanks
Reply to
FEDUP
Try looking at their web site,
which lists a phone # of (708) 757-3105, fax (708)757-3880
This did not show up in several search engines (including Google!), but Yahoo had it listed. Never search with just one tool!
Pittsburgh Pete
Reply to
Pittsburgh Pete
Have you checked out

8 proven systems, vibration based ladle slag detection, patented technology
"_nospam".
Reply to
BoDiddly

Site Timeline