R.A.D.A.R Ladle Slag Detection System

Please reply the contact information for this "R.A.D.A.R " Ladle slag detection System.

There was a paper published in I& SM July 2003 by J.Uhlenbusch, M.C.Stajduhar, W.J.Krajcik and J.D.Dorricott of APA Systems. I tried to locate APA Systems in Chicago Heights, Il- No luck!

You may reply to voolivoolipapa snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com after removing "_nospam". Thanks

Reply to
FEDUP

Try looking at their web site,

which lists a phone # of (708) 757-3105, fax (708)757-3880

This did not show up in several search engines (including Google!), but Yahoo had it listed. Never search with just one tool!

Pittsburgh Pete

Reply to
Pittsburgh Pete

Have you checked out

8 proven systems, vibration based ladle slag detection, patented technology

"_nospam".

Reply to
BoDiddly