gov specification

I'm looking for the Federal Specification for Electrodeposited Cadmium
Plating, SAE-AMS-QQ-P-416. Can't seem to find on the Internet. Can anyone
Help!!
Thanks,
Mike Beason
Maule Air Inc.
Reply to
Maule
Sure, Mike.
Go to the SAE web site at
Then search under "standard" for the new revised identification, which is AMSQQP416. It will cost you $59, unless you are an SAE member in which case you get a discount price of $47.20.
I guess when they went from the Federal Standard QQ-P-416 to the SAE Aerospace Materials Specification version they did a double hyphenectomy. Surgery is expensive, $30 per hyphen! (The obsolete and discontinued Federal standard version was free off of the DLA ASSIST website).
Pittsburgh Pete
Reply to
Pittsburgh Pete

Site Timeline