Re: Hounsfield Tensometer conversion

We did this on our four tensometers for the same reason a number of years

> ago. The conversion included installing a load cell and a displacement > transducer with digital displays. We just had a local vendor of these come > in and install the package. My memory fails me with the name of the entity > as this happened about 7 years ago. If you are interested, I can find the > info. > > Dev > > Has anyone converted a Hounsfield Tensometer to get rid of the mercury? > > > > Interested in finding out how please. > > > > Thanks in advance > > > > Glenn

Appreciate your effort very much Dev. Thanks, I'm in Australia, so details on the transducer and displays would be fantastic.

Thanks. Glenn ww.metalbashatorium.com

Reply to
Glenn Cramond

How did you go with converting your Hounsfield Tensometer. I am also i Australia and looking to do the same conversion. Were you able to source a transducer and displays?

Reply to
Simon Cox