eleanor conversion

is there a kit of the car, or a conversion? ny nephew has come back to the light side and wants to build one. he did a good kinda scratch, but details kill him. billy b?

There's a metal body 1/24th kit out there by Revell. I think I saw one last week at the local Michael's. Body is pre-painted, I believe.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

would it be possible to scratch the flares, lights, etc from other kits. did you notice the price on the revell?

Can't say. I'm unfamiliar with the movie.

Around $15, as I recall. With a 40% off coupon...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

it was his birthday today...grab it for me and figure the shipping. i'll get the check off as oon as you tell me. he was jonesin badly for it.

Not *real* sure but check on Hobby Heaven's MB for a resin conversion.

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

thanks