Conversion

Hi;

I am working in the conversion of 1995 chevrolet Blazer of lindberg 1/20 to 1996 (that's the one I drive), all the changes are relatively small and easy except for the wheels and tires, they are totally different.

Anybody has an idea if some company or person make such conversion kit in either resin or another media? Any suggestion?

Greetings;

Edgar

Reply to
Edgar