Conversion

Hi;
I am working in the conversion of 1995 chevrolet Blazer
of lindberg 1/20 to 1996 (that's the one I drive),
all the changes are relatively small and easy except for
the wheels and tires, they are totally different.
Anybody has an idea if some company or person make such
conversion kit in either resin or another media?
Any suggestion?
Greetings;
Edgar
Reply to
Edgar
Good luck finding the stock wheels for the model. You might put some fancy chromes or mags on the model, then use that as an excuse to do the same to the real one.
Edgar wrote:
Reply to
Grandpa