50-caliber rounds from an AK-47

``Engineers shot test tires with 50-caliber rounds from an AK-47 and then subjected them to 5,000 hours of off-roading.''

Reply to
Ignoramus9904

The AK-47 has been removed from the article.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

Maybe they were reading RCM.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I've wondered if we have any real influence. The last time I watched Stephanopoulos interview someone he waited longer for them to finish. jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

It explores the tension between a professional journalist (Brooks) and a pretty face (Hurt), both competing for air time.

Read the comments under Internet news stories to see how the audience responds. Intelligence is rare.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins