7/16-28 allthread?

--Looking to get a foot of the stuff in brass, plus matching nuts; anyone got a pointer? The application: it matches the thread on Bernzomatic propane torches; I need to move the snout about 2-3ft from the valve on each of the fireball shooters I'm making. The torch points will act as pilot lights. I figure I'll thread some of this stuff into one end and thread the nuts onto the other end, after I've made some mating adapters for compression fittings, so I can connect the dots with 1/8" o.d. tube, as its low internal volume will prevent delay between valve adjustment and flame effect.

Reply to
steamer

Karl Townsend

Could this one from Bernzomatic help you at all?

Don't know your entire application, and maybe the plastic handle/rubber hose wouldn't stand the environment, plus total cost, plus your concerns about low internal volume.

Just a thought...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

For reference, where do you get your 1/8" o.d. tube, what's its i.d., and what's it made of?

-jiw

Reply to
James Waldby