7/16-28 allthread?

--Looking to get a foot of the stuff in brass, plus matching nuts;
anyone got a pointer?
The application: it matches the thread on Bernzomatic propane
torches; I need to move the snout about 2-3ft from the valve on each of the
fireball shooters I'm making. The torch points will act as pilot lights.
I figure I'll thread some of this stuff into one end and thread the nuts
onto the other end, after I've made some mating adapters for compression
fittings, so I can connect the dots with 1/8" o.d. tube, as its low
internal volume will prevent delay between valve adjustment and flame
effect.
Reply to
steamer
Could this one from Bernzomatic help you at all?
Don't know your entire application, and maybe the plastic handle/rubber hose wouldn't stand the environment, plus total cost, plus your concerns about low internal volume.
Just a thought...
Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Wisnia